Property developers need to connect with and serve a complex set of internal and external stakeholders including architects, project managers, partners, suppliers, collaborators, employees and customers. If you were to use a myriad of various disconnected systems – from Excel to rigid and unfriendly databases – you could hamper rather than empower your business.
With a customised Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution we can provide you with the Best Practice tools you need to build the systems foundation essential for efficiently managing your stakeholders from initial contact through to the first stages of a property project, sales and leasing.
With easy to use features and capabilities, you can improve the way sales and marketing target new customers and manage marketing campaigns based on current and upcoming projects and drive sales activities. We understand the business needs of property development companies and our customised Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions will deliver a bundle of benefits:
- Easily access development, property, project and customer data
- Project management including project accounting and project time and expense tracking
- List multiple prospective buyers/lessees per property
- Manage property sales and leasing cycles
- Set up investor portal to access information
- Integrates Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Remote mobile access support Sales team from any site, anywhere
- Analyse sales and marketing efforts easily and effectively
- Execute smarter marketing campaigns
Asset management is a systematic process of acquiring, operating, maintaining, upgrading, and disposing of assets cost-effectively. It may apply to both tangible assets such as buildings and to intangible assets such as intellectual property and goodwill.
As the discipline of Asset Management has developed significantly over the last two decades, a number of approaches, standards, models and principles have been implemented across the world. The Best Practice asset management focuses on optimising the benefits of an asset by managing its end-to-end life cycle using an information system that records, monitors and maintains the status of those assets with all associated transactions.
We understand the business needs of Asset Management and our Microsoft Dynamics ERP (GP and AX) solutions will deliver the system functionality and tools to manage end-to-end lifecycle of any asset:
- Asset Register – register all asset acquisitions
- Operation – record or automatically capture usage of assets including leasing and billing
- Maintain – functionality to manage all proactive and reactive maintenance work
- Upgrade – functionality to manage capital improvements and recapitalisation
- Disposal – end-of-life management including the financial aspects
In addition to end-to-end life cycle management of an asset, our Microsoft Dynamics GP solution will also provide the accurate and timely information to support the planning, decision making and risk management tasks within the Scope of Asset Management:
- Asset Management Strategy & Planning
- Asset Management Decision Making
- Asset Knowledge
- Risk Management & Review
The success of Property Development and cost-effective Asset Management depends on prudent financial management. Microsoft Dynamics ERP (GP and AX) has the functionality to create a financial transaction in the General Ledger for every operational transaction and provide the real time financial status through Dashboards and Graphs. It will also deliver project accounting capabilities for both Property Development and Asset Management to maintain tight control over project costs and budget, ensure accurate billing and accounting through tight integration with financials, inventory, accounts payable and accounts receivable.