Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online provides marketing professionals with robust data cleansing and segmentation tools, leading campaign management features, and insightful marketing analytics to increase effectiveness of marketing programs, improve efficiencies, and better track key metrics. It incorporates holistic, comprehensive set of marketing capabilities including:
- Plan More Proactively – transforms customer information into clear, actionable knowledge
- Gain a Clear View of the Customer – 360-degree view of the customer with access to market and customer segmentation based on comprehensive customer, sales, and demographic information
- Get Your Advertising Mix Right – reporting and analysis features to evaluate the performance of your print,e-mail, online, and other marketing efforts
- Manage Work More Easily – CRM functionality as a natural extension of Outlook enables managing customer e-mail, appointments, tasks, and contacts from a single application.
- Execute Smarter Campaigns – intelligent list and segmentation features to reach prospective customers, retain customers, and develop reusable campaigns templates
- Get Real-Time Visibility – deep reporting and analysis capabilities to track response rates, measure interest levels, and monitor costs for every campaign andactivity in real time.
Sales Force Automation
Provides CRM functionality to streamline and automate your sales processes and enable sales people to create a single view of the customer to help ensure shorter sales cycles, higher close rates, and improved customer retention. It gives sales professionals fast access to useful data online or offline so theycan work efficiently and spend more time selling:
- Manage Work Efficiently – CRM functionality as a natural extension of Outlook and collaboration client to manage e-mails, appointments, tasks, and contacts from a single business application.
- Understand Customers Better – centralised, customisable view of your customers’ preferences, relationships, and activity history to better understand and meet their needs
- Improve Sales Qualification – identify the right leads and prospects, establish consistent follow-up processes and automate sales activities with powerful system workflow.
- Increase Sales Success – with lead and opportunity management, automated lead routing, sales process management, and competitor tracking.
- Keep Customers Informed – use simple, wizard-driven sales and marketing features to keep your sales prospects and customers informed of new product and service offerings
- Analyse Sales Performance – flexible reporting to tracking forecast sales and performance measures
- Drive Successful Customer Interactions – automatically synchronize Outlooke-mail, calendar, tasks, and contacts with your Microsoft Dynamics CRM database; automatically convert e-mail messages into contacts, leads,and opportunities; customisable templates to create and sende-mail messages to targeted prospects and customers.
Provides CRM functionality to deliver customer information, case management, service history, and support knowledge to the desktop of customer services professionals, giving them the tools they need to deliver consistent, efficient service that helps enhance customer loyalty and profitability. It is a comprehensive customer service solution that is familiar to users and is completely customisable to match your support process.
With its Extended Relationship Management (xRM) framework, Dynamics CRM Online enables you to build custom-line-of- business applications to manage the specialised service needs of your products and services in relation to:
- People – suppliers, contractors, service providers, volunteers, etc.
- Physical assets – manufactured products, properties, land plots, car fleets, etc.
- Service assets – repair equipment, dispatch services, logistics, etc.
- Virtual assets – permits, contracts, events, scientific papers, manuscripts, etc.