Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Automates key accounting tasks and streamlines budgeting and financial decision making with online reports, KPIs and inquiry tools including Excel wizard interface.
- General Ledger – maintains all financial journal entries and budgets up to 999 periods
- Budgeting – track multiple budgets for multiple fiscal years in multiple currencies and GL Accounts and interfaces with Excel to import and export
- Cash Flow Management – customisable views and forecasting tools enable you to control, predict and monitor inflows and outflows that track a company’s liquidity over time
- Receivables Management – automated processes for invoices, receipts, finance charges, and statements with ability to analyse customer activity including aging balances and much more
- Payables Management – real-time statistical history, easy reconciliation, account control, payment scheduling and check printing
- Electronic banking – bank reconciliation, cashbook management and EFT
- Fixed Asset Management – enables financial control of your assets like buildings, plant and equipment with tools for tracking, analysing and managing depreciation for tax liabilities
Project Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Business Intelligence and Analytical Accounting – gain powerful, role-specific insight with charts and graphs and greater reporting flexibility without adding to Chart of Accounts
Multi-Currency Management and Multi-Entity Consolidation
- System Controls to manage important business assets with solid transactional Audit Trails to support financial compliance and standard audit requirements
Supply Chain Management
By seamlessly connecting inventory control with demand planning, purchasing and sales-order processing, Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps you maintain the right stock at the right time, communicate better with suppliers and customers, and reduce the cycle time for order fulfilment.
- Supports Single or Multi-site Warehouse operations with comprehensive inventory control
- Streamlines and automates the Purchasing and Receiving Processes and tracks Landed Cost with better Serial Number/Lot tracking
- Bill of Materials and Advanced Picking to increase productivity, Available to Promise to increase customer satisfaction and Extended Pricing to support sales promotions
- Sales Order Processing and Returns Management – automate sales ordering and generation of returns to improve customer service and control order fulfilment while reducing labour costs
- Multiple ship-to addresses to accommodate customers that in addition to a main business address have more than one site to which order can be shipped.
- Shipping agents – set up multiple shipping agents and relate their services (express, overnight, standard) with shipping time
- Sales return order management
Out of the box functionality to implement advanced enterprise resource planning approach that cuts costs and boosts productivity by integrating all your production processes into a cohesive system.
- Powerful, flexible, integrated-by-design process and discrete manufacturing solution. Configurable to support simple or complex manufacturing operations
- Extended Manufacturing Functionality to deliver Capacity Requirements Planning, Engineering Change Management, Job Costing, Quality Assurance, Sales Configurator and Sales Forecasting
- Capacity Planning – Add capacities (work centres) to the manufacturing process, set up routings and use these routings on production orders and in material requirements planning. View loads and the task list for the capacities.
- Manufacturing Bill of Materials – helps manage materials, components and assemblies more precisely including costs, locations and routing sequences
- Manufacturing Order Processing – efficiently track and manage the entire cycle of order processing including production costs, work orders, routings and outsourcing
- Master Production Scheduling – uses sales forecasts to develop a single, comprehensive production schedule and automatically creates manufacturing orders
- Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) – ensures proactive planning, smart procurement decisions and precise adjustments to purchase/production orders.
- Capacity Management – Plan capacity and sales, and manage usage statistics and profitability of resources.
Sales & Marketing
Maintain an overview of your contacts, and personalize your approach to them. Record your contact information for all business relationships. This granule is tightly integrated with the Sales and Receivables application area.
- Campaign management – organize campaigns based on segments of your contacts that you have defined on the basis of specific criteria.
- Interaction/Document Management – record all interactions that you have with your contacts including telephone calls, meetings, or letters and attach documents to interactions (Word, Excel, or .txt files).
- Opportunity management – Keep track of sales opportunities by breaking your sales processes into different stages, and use this information to get an overview of and manage your sales opportunities.
- Task management – organize the tasks related to your sales and marketing activities, create to-do lists for yourself and assign tasks to other users or teams of users.