The world’s leading productivity tool on the desktop (Office Professional Plus) and on the Web (Office Web Apps) are now seamlessly connected and delivered with cloud services. In case you are new to Office Web apps, they are convenient online companions to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft OneNote that offer you an easy way to access, view, and edit documents directly in your web browser.
- Make editing a collaborative process — Simultaneously edit Excel spreadsheets and OneNote notebooks with others in real time, and know exactly who is editing and viewing your documents.
- Work on the go — Easily access and view files from your mobile device.
- See documents the way their authors intended — Experience consistent formatting of your files when you move between Office Web Apps and desktop Office applications.
Cloud-based e-mail provides users with 25 GB of storage per person, calendar and contacts with the most current antivirus and anti-spam solutions. Exchange Online includes the ability to get e-mail on virtually any mobile phone and options for voice mail, unified messaging and archiving.
- Work from almost anywhere – Get automatically updated email, calendar, and contact information delivered on the devices you use most, including PCs, Macintosh computers, iPhone, Android phones, Blackberry smartphones, and Windows Phones
- Manage email with ease — Connect with Microsoft Outlook Client via Exchange Online and enjoy all of the rich Outlook functionality with which you’re already familiar, whether you are connected to the Internet, at home or in the office or, you are working offline.
- Take the hassle out of scheduling — Share calendars and view them side by side, so you can easily see your colleagues’ availability and suggested meeting times from your calendar. Additionally, with the Outlook Web App, you can access your email, calendar, and contacts from nearly any web browser and receive the same rich, familiar Outlook experience you receive on your main PC.
- Feel secure in the cloud — Microsoft Forefront Online Protection for Exchange Online includes multiple filters and virus-scanning engines helps to keep your organization safe from spam and viruses.
Cloud-based instant messaging, presence, and online meeting tools with screen sharing and voice and video conferencing. See who is online and connect to employees and other Lync users almost anywhere. Use instant messaging or start a video call. Conduct online meetings as needed and get more done by sharing your desktop and presentations online.
- Connect and communicate from almost anywhere — Find and connect with friends or peers from virtually anywhere through instant messaging (IM), PC-to-PC audio/video calls, and online meetings. Furthermore, the presence indicator allows you to quickly see when colleagues, partners, and suppliers are online and available.
- Conduct engaging, productive online meetings — Meet with people both inside and outside your business using audio, video or web conferencing.
- Share more than just spoken words — Share your desktop, online whiteboards, and presentations with colleagues and partners inside and outside of your organization.
- Start conversations with a single mouse click — Use the click-to-communicate function to initiate conversations with other users of Microsoft Office 365, Windows Live, and Windows Live Messenger.